Friday, October 5, 2007

First post

I've been volunteering in a lab at the Beckman Institute ( www.beckman.uiuc.edu )for about 2 years now. Although I personally feel that I haven't really done much other than watch a lot of protocols and well...watch more protocols....and yup...watch even more protocols. Oh and sprinkle in some cell culture. I do a bunch of crazy classes on top of all this which is probubly why I have not had a lot of time to do some actual research projects on my own, but this should be changing this semester. I'll be updating details from what I have been doing since the begging of the semester and giving this link to my Professor of this lab so that he can get an idea of what I have been doing. Bear in mind this is all raw inpute with verry little editing of my grammer so if i mess up with my spilling it is because I don't have much time to edit my entriez.

Below are some pictures of one of the lab rooms and Jing, the graduate student I am working with.

No comments: