Sunday, October 7, 2007

Immunostaining

I'm currently sitting in the part of our lab that is located in the basement of Beckmen. This room is were our Ziess microscope is located along with our cell storage incubator and other lab necessities that would be around.

Right now I am in the middle of an immunostaining protocol with Jing and "the professor." This is the first time I am seeing this done in this lab, but I have done a similar protocol for my MCB (Molecular and cellular biology) Lab class I had last semester. I don't like to refer to the MCB department too much. They still have a lot to do with regards to improving how they run things. I feel pain in my head everytime I think about it (MCB).

I have also received permission to add the procedures I created the other day to the labs protocol lists.


My lab's "openwetware wiki" page

No comments: